Sunday, January 10, 2010

God is back on our team!

Not that he ever left us I'm sure! Tim and I have always disagreed on churches. He was raised Catholic and myself... Baptist, so polar opposites basically! Some friends of ours invited us to a new church today and we decided to go (to my surprise he came along)... turns out all of the singing and clapping was ok with him since the preacher was so amazing! I am so happy we found this! It is such a nice church, very contemporary and lots of people our age! I am so relieved to know that I will now be back in my happy place every Sunday and Wednesday and it will be in my heart every day in between! I can't wait to see what he has in store for 2010! Hopefully a beautiful BFP (big fat positive) and a bundle of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment