Sunday, January 10, 2010

Intro to my new venting source!

A lot of you reading this probably know me, but for those of you who don't here is our story!

I married the love of my life... ok so that was so cliche... on January 21, 2006. I have experienced more happiness since then than any person deserves! We married very young both age 20 so we were in no rush to get pregnant! My husband is a Seabee in the Navy and the addition of 6 month deployments also kept my mind off of baby making! We never tried to prevent pregnancy and at times I thought man we are lucky, boy was I mistaken! During my husbands last deployment (March-August 08) we decided to begin trying to conceive when he returned. We did just that and nothing! I have tried OPK's and charting, still nothing. I do not cycle properly so we are thinking this is definately an issue with me! We have finally decided to see a Reproductive Endocrinologist and our appointment is this Tuesday. I am sure there will be a ton of testing for the both of us ahead and I hope to somehow stay sane through it all!

As I continue blogging I will use abbreviations or initials and I am hoping to get a glossary of those on here sometime!

I hope that I can in someway enlighten your day with this blog and hopefully I will keep up with it to the best of my ability! I wish you all happiness and those TTC- happy baby making!

No comments:

Post a Comment